Magnetic ring visual sorting machine is a fully automatic detection equipment for NdFeB magnetic ring products to screen and classify defects through CCD visual inspection system. The system can screen NdFeB magnetic ring products of various thicknesses and diameters for qualified size, and screen the appearance defects of both ends of the product at the same time. Through sample calibration and archiving, the software can automatically sort out qualified and NG products.
1. The vibrating plate is automatically loaded and equipped with a soundproof cover to reduce noise.
2. The equipment adopts touch screen man-machine interface and PLC automatic control system. The touch screen operation is arranged on the front of the device.
3. The equipment is equipped with an industrial computer, and the display of the computer adopts a 21-inch liquid crystal display.
4. The equipment is equipped with external lighting. The external lighting adopts fluorescent lamps and is manually controlled.
5. The spare part of the frame around the equipment is blocked with a removable guard plate. For the parts that need to be opened frequently, use the side door.
6. Four receiving troughs are distributed on the side, corresponding to qualified, end face defect NG, size defect NG, and unjudged product receiving.
Follow WeChat subscription account
Pay attention to the mobile website