※High coercivity NdFeB magnetization ※Magnetization of small and medium-sized samarium cobalt materials
※Magnetization of large size NdFeB, ferrite horn and magnetic block of magnetic separator
1. On the basis of the original charging/demagnetizing power supply technology, it adopts the latest generation of microchip control technology, Siemens touch screen operation interface, professional design and easy operation. Added administrator privileges, function mode, fault shutdown, real-time monitoring of charging/demagnetizing fixture temperature, magnetic flux reserve function, with dedicated charging/demagnetizing coils (or fixtures), widely used in NdFeB and ferrite magnets and device charging/demagnetization.
2. The device has the function of parameter setting administrator authority to prevent the operator from changing the charging/demagnetizing parameters at will.
3. Reserved function: The magnetic flux detection channel is reserved. After connecting with the external magnetic flux detection device, the magnetic flux is displayed on the touch screen, and the qualified range can be set.
4. Real-time monitoring of the temperature of the charging/demagnetizing fixture: The touch screen displays the real-time temperature of the charging/demagnetizing fixture. When the temperature is higher than the safe value, the power supply will automatically alarm (the charging/demagnetizing fixture has a built-in temperature sensor).
5. The digital voltmeter and the pointer voltmeter are displayed at the same time, the charging voltage is directly set, and the discharging current is displayed.
6. Select the main capacitor and SCR. for 10 million durability tests.
Follow WeChat subscription account
Pay attention to the mobile website